Roland CAMM-1 GS-24
Our cutting-machines are generally delivered as a complete starter package (including sample rolls of plotter film, transfer paper, felt blade, computer cable and a lot of other things)
• Innovative, digital servo motor offers premium precision
• Accepts media from 50 to 700 mm wide
• Maximum cutting area of 584 mm (W) x 25 m (L)
• 350 g of downforce
• Maximum cutting speed of 500 mm per second
• Overlap Cutting (up to 10x) makes cutting and weeding easier than ever
• Cuts through even thick substrates, like magnetic materials, with incredible ease
• Optical registration ensures precise accuracy in cutting pre-printed graphics
• Easy to set the Offset, Speed, and Downforce, and to generate cut lines with the included Roland CutStudio™ software
• Blings out automatic rhinestone arrangements in outline or fill patterns with the addition of R-Wear Studio
Thanks to the completely redesigned cutting carriage and blade holder, the GS-24 offers greater stability and a 40% increase in downforce.
Translation: you can cut like never before - even on dense substrates.
But it doesn’t end there.
With unrivaled reliability, the GS-24 is sure to be cutting up the competition for years to come.
In sum, the GS-24 delivers performance you can build your business on.
The GS-24 accepts a broad range of materials from 50 to 700 mm wide. It cuts regular vinyls, paint mask, twill, heat transfer, sandblast material, and more. Applications include vehicle graphics, signs, decals, decorated apparel and specialty graphics.
Overlap cutting (up to 10x), perforated cutting, and the ability to cut by line colour makes workflows a cinch.
The GS-24 uses 350 grams of force - making cutting and weeding thick substrates, like magnetic materials, a piece of cake.
* Our offer is aimed at final consumers. Therefore, all quoted prices include 19 % German VAT. Transport costs will be charged on top of that.
Pictures may differ from the original products. We cannot assume any liability for the product information given. Accessories shown in the pictures are not included in the delivery. All logos, descriptions and trademarks are property of the respective manufacturer. Subject to change and prior sale. Errors excepted.